Social Media Marketing
In today’s online world, a well planned social media marketing strategy is essential for virtually every type of business. An effective social media campaign can be utilized to engage and grow your customer base while publishing fresh content that improves search engine optimization. Social media allows you to promote your services and products, build your brand’s image, strengthen your domain authority, and attract a continual stream of prospects.
Social media networking services continue to grow on an almost daily basis. These social networks provide interactive ways for users to connect and interact with both individuals and businesses with similar interests.
There are several social media platforms that almost every business owner should be using:
- Facebook: Easily the leading social media site, Facebook reaches users across all demographics and easily relates to B2C as well as B2B businesses. Facebook has a number of features that allow businesses to connect with customers in engaging ways. It takes time to build an active, engaged group of followers but for certain businesses, Facebook is an excellent opportunity to connect with both new and returning customers.
- Twitter: The popularity of Twitter continues to grow at an amazing rate. If your customers are on Twitter, you can instantly share what’s new – whether it’s a special deal, the announcement of a new product or service, or an upcoming event. Twitter provides small businesses with an easy way to inform and engage both current and potential customers.
- Instagram: Visual marketing has become a powerful way to engage users. Instagram growth has exploded and provides a very effective way to communicate. This visually-driven social media platform provides businesses with a great way to build brand awareness and develop relationships with their brand champions.
- Pinterest: Another visual platform, Pinterest allows users to organize content into virtual pin boards. Pinterest allows users to visually share and curate images and videos. Every pin can contain a link back to its source making Pinterest a powerful source of referral traffic.
- LinkedIn: This professional networking site builds connections and works well in conjunction with other social media platforms. LinkedIn receives about 106 million unique visiting members each month, making it one of the top 4 social media networks in the US. If your target market is business-to-business, rather than business-to-consumer, then having a professional LinkedIn presence is critical.
- Blogs: Blogs offer fresh and educational information pertaining to your service or product and are great for building SEO momentum. Well written blogs help establish your brand as an industry leader. Blogs help you build trust with customers by providing useful information they can easily access and share. In addition, each blog post gives you another web page that can be indexed and ranked for search.
The challenge for you is that social media is ever-changing. Staying current on social media platforms and their unique specifications can be difficult unless you have the personnel, expertise, and time to devote to it. You’ve got to keep track of new requirements and the features and restrictions of each platform in order to keep your social media marketing plan on track.
Fortune 500 businesses can afford to have staff dedicated to establishing and managing their social media marketing presence. But for small business owners, it’s not that easy. Small businesses typically have limited staff, time, and expertise to focus on establishing and maintaining a successful social media campaign. Colorado Springs SEO for Growth helps businesses of all sizes implement an effective social media marketing plan.
Our Social Media Marketing Services Can Help You Generate Website Traffic By:
- Ensuring your social media messaging aligns with your brand.
- Linking your website and social media accounts.
- Creating and sharing videos and photos featuring your company’s best attributes.
- Using social media to promote your company’s educational content.
- Increasing brand awareness.
- Improving the know, like, trust phase of your customer’s journey.
- Building engaged followers.
- Increasing social signals to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
Creating and maintaining a relevant and engaging social media marketing plan takes time, expertise, and skillful execution. Colorado Springs SEO for Growth offers a wide range of services specifically for social media marketing campaigns. Click here to experience how we can grow your audience.